Christmas... Gift Wish!!!

Here is my Christmas 2011 Gift Wish List! 
(Stuff I won't get but...)
1. Camcorder ( I like Sony, but Radio Shack had some cheapies for $30.00 )
2. WWE Bret Hart / Shawn Michaels DVD ( I hear it's Awesome! )
3. Gift Card to ( Cinemark movies, but AMC will do )
4. Creepy Latex Halloween Mask ( I'd wear it more than just Halloween )
5. Horror T-shirts ( Horrornews.net & 80's Horror T's )
6. Apple Computer ( Yeah right )
7. Prop Gun ( like in the movies )
8. Subscription to HorrorHound magazine ( cool mag )
9. Star Wars vintage action figures ( do I need to explain this )
10. 80's classic posters ( full size movie posters )

This top ten list is just off the top of my head.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

RED CHRISTMAS STARING DEE WALLACE IS THE MAIN EVENT FOR KEW GARDENS FESTIVAL OF CINEMA

The Best Halloween T-Shirts

Marketing Macabre - $50 Press Release Sale on Fiverr